SFTR UAT Live on EquiLend and Trax
The EquiLend & Trax SFTR Solution offers clients a seamless SFTR experience from the point of trade straight through to trade repository reporting.
Trades can be submitted to the joint solution regardless whether they have been executed on NGT or off-venue; matched via EquiLend’s Post-Trade Suite and Trax Repo; and filtered, enriched, validated and reported to your chosen trade repository via Trax Insight.
Clients will benefit from:
- Coverage of their entire book
- UTI generation at point of trade in EquiLend NGT and post-execution
- Display and management of SFTR data for loan allocations and reallocations in the EquiLend Post-Trade Suite
- Access to Trax’s industry-sharing UTI portal, a centralized location where counterparties can share UTIs
- Data enrichment, delegated reporting and status dashboard in Trax Insight
Contact us to join our group of clients testing the solution today.
EquiLend is a leading provider of trading, post-trade, market data and clearing services for the securities finance industry with offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, London, Dublin, Hong Kong and Tokyo. EquiLend is owned by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, National Bank of Canada, Northern Trust, State Street and UBS.
EquiLend operates NGT, the securities finance industry’s most active trading platform, as well as a Post-Trade Suite for securities finance operations. DataLend provides performance reporting and global securities finance data to agent lenders, broker-dealers and beneficial owners. EquiLend Clearing Services offers CCP services and connectivity. EquiLend SFTR offers a no-touch, straight-through solution for Securities Financing Transactions Regulation. EquiLend Spire is a front-, middle- and back-office platform for securities finance businesses. www.equilend.com