Increased regulatory reform, combined with the requirement for financial institutions to manage collateral in a more efficient and cost-effective manner has meant that accurate exposure management and transparency of collateral usage is imperative.
EquiLend Exposure provides a centralized way to highlight intra-day exposure risk, identify discrepancies in collateral requirements between counterparties and facilitate STP connectivity to tri-party agents while enhancing control and governance to ensure that collateral transactions are executed exactly how clients would expect.
RQV – Auto RQV Calculation and Connectivity With Tri-Party
- Using client’s data (CEF, CIF, Price and FX), the EquiLend Exposure system will segregate & calculate today’s prepay and RQV numbers
- System can also calculate the future prepays
- Clients can reconcile the RQV numbers with counterparty RQV numbers (calculated using counterparty’s OneFile)
- User can view the breakdown of prepay & RQV numbers based on the escrow accounts created at each tri-party agent
- User can send today’s prepay number, and once confirmed by tri-party, can send the RQV number to the tri-party agents
- Users can edit the RQV if there are any discrepancies
- Processes the collateral allocation sent by the tri-party agent
- Users can view the breakdown of collateral allocation by the tri-party agent
- EquiLend is connected to global platforms BNY Mellon, Euroclear and JP Morgan tri-party agents. Clearstream will be connected later in 2020.
All data will be leveraged from your OneFile submission
WHO WE ARE
EquiLend is a global financial technology firm offering trading, post-trade, market data, regulatory and clearing services for the securities finance, collateral and swaps industries. EquiLend has offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, London, Dublin, Hong Kong and Tokyo.