EQUILEND CLEARING SERVICES
CENTRAL CLEARING CONNECTIVITY
EquiLend Clearing Services (ECS) provides direct connectivity to CCPs for central clearing of securities finance trades. Our services offer powerful trading and post-trade tools that improve efficiency and mitigate risk. They integrate into a firm’s existing environment and can be fully automated.
- We currently have connections to OCC and Eurex, and have delivered a solution that is portable across CCPs globally.
- The ECS Gateway provides a central point for all matched transactions to flow directly to a CCP, while delivering real-time updates on settlement back to clients.
- ECS offers a front-to-back solution from trade execution through the lifecycle of the trade, including support for returns, recalls, rerates and corporate actions.
- ECS operates the only CCP-based securities lending market in the U.S. We facilitate securities lending trading for OCC-eligible securities, including over 6,000 underlying equity, ETF and ADR products
- Offers seamless connectivity to OCC’s Market Loan Program for trade instruction and reconciliation
- Delivers trading access to marketplace, matching lender supply with borrower demand and allowing users to view liquidity in the market
- Provides powerful trading and post-trade tools that improve efficiency and mitigate risk. They integrate into a firm’s existing environment and can be fully automated
EQUILEND CLEARING SERVICES & OPTIONS CLEARING CORPORATION
EquiLend Clearing Services has established a partnership with Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) to offer direct connectivity to OCC for central clearing of securities finance trades.
EquiLend Clearing Services operates an anonymous trading platform, including trading and middle-office functionality. ECS is also developing a solution to manage centrally cleared transactions in a disclosed manner.