REGIS-TR has confirmed that it will collaborate with EquiLend and Trax for SFTR.
EquiLend has appointed Paul Lynch as a strategic adviser. He is based in EquiLend’s New York headquarters and starts immediately.
EquiLend and Trax spoke with Securities Lending Times about the pressing issues facing those impacted by SFTR.
- REGIS-TR to Collaborate With EquiLend and Trax on SFTR Reporting SolutionsAugust 2, 2018REGIS-TR has confirmed that it will collaborate with EquiLend and Trax for SFTR.
- Paul Lynch Joins EquiLendAugust 2, 2018EquiLend has appointed Paul Lynch as a strategic adviser. He is based in EquiLend’s New York headquarters and starts immediately.
- First Buy-Side Client Goes Live With Eurex Lending CCPJune 18, 2018PGGM and Morgan Stanley are in the final stages of admission and testing with a view to start transactions using Eurex Clearing’s Securities Lending CCP.
- DTCC Collaborates with EquiLend & Trax to Advance Securities Financing Transaction Reporting ProcessesJune 5, 2018Collaboration with leading industry providers to enable end-to-end connectivity to DTCC’s Global Trade Repository (GTR) to simplify client adoption of SFTR reporting requirements.
- Rory Zirpolo Joins EquiLendMay 29, 2018Securities finance industry veteran Rory Zirpolo has joined EquiLend’s business development team focusing on post-trade services in the Americas.
- Securities Lending Times – EquiLend & Trax on SFTRMay 15, 2018EquiLend and Trax spoke with Securities Lending Times about the pressing issues facing those impacted by SFTR.
- NGT Surpasses 45,000 Daily TradesFebruary 8, 2018A record 45,000+ securities finance trades were conducted on NGT on February 7 following widespread industry adoption as well as increased lending activity.
- SLT: EquiLend Entices Lenders With Free SFTR UTI ServiceJanuary 30, 2018Early adopters of EquiLend’s securities financing product suite can receive a free unique trade identifier (UTI) generation service for the first year of trading for all loans under the SFTR.
- The Purple — Issue 3 ReleasedSeptember 26, 2017DataLend has released the third issue of The Purple, a data-driven research publication for the securities finance market.
- Global Investor/ISF Awards 2017September 22, 2017EquiLend & BondLend took home the award for Best Trading Platform, and DataLend won for Best Market Data Provider.
- EquiLend and Trax to Launch Interoperable Front-to-Back SFTR OfferingSeptember 20, 2017EquiLend and Trax are collaborating on a full front-to-back Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR) solution to support mutual clients in their SFTR reporting requirements.
- OCC and EquiLend Clearing Services Partner on CCP Securities LendingMay 5, 2017OCC and EquiLend Clearing Services (ECS) have joined forces to bring greater access to central counterparty clearing in the securities finance marketplace.
- EquiLend Appoints Ken DeGiglio as CIOSeptember 15, 2016EquiLend has appointed Ken DeGiglio to the newly created role of chief information officer, effective immediately. He is based in New York and joins EquiLend’s executive team.
- EquiLend Acquires AQS to Facilitate OCC CCP Connectivity for Securities Finance MarketAugust 1, 2016EquiLend has acquired Automated Equity Finance Markets, Inc., commonly known as AQS, along with its securities lending technology systems from PDQ Enterprises, operator of PDQ ATS.
- EquiLend Appoints Nancy Allen as Product Owner For DataLendJanuary 12, 2016Nancy Allen has been appointed product owner of DataLend, the securities finance market data division of EquiLend, effective immediately. She is based in New York.
- EquiLend and Eurex Clearing to Cooperate in Securities LendingSeptember 16, 2015EquiLend, the securities finance trading and post-trade service provider, and Eurex Clearing, one of the world’s leading clearing houses and part of Deutsche Börse Group, agreed to connect EquiLend’s securities lending platform to Eurex Clearing’s Lending CCP service.
- EquiLend’s Next Generation Trading Platform Goes LiveApril 28, 2015EquiLend successfully rolled out its Next Generation Trading (NGT) securities finance trading platform on Monday, April 27. The platform is now live, with clients from around the world already having executed trades on the platform.
- EquiLend and BondLend Launch Trade Match ServiceApril 1, 2015EquiLend and BondLend, the securities finance industry trading and post-trade service providers, have launched Trade Match, which provides an automated way to compare pre-settlement, cross-product securities finance transactions.
- EquiLend Launches Securities Finance Trading Platform in AustraliaOctober 14, 2014EquiLend has received regulatory clearance from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to operate its securities finance trading platform domestically in the market.
- Barclays Group Africa Goes Live on EquiLend for Securities Finance TradingJuly 4, 2014On July 1, Absa Bank, the South African banking entity of Barclays Group Africa, became the first-ever domestic South African entity to execute a securities finance trade via the EquiLend trading platform.
- EquiLend Appoints Iain Mackay as Post-Trade Services Product OwnerJune 17, 2014EquiLend has appointed Iain Mackay as Product Owner, Post-Trade Services, effective immediately. He is based in London.
- EquiLend Reaches Record Monthly Securities Finance Trading Volumes in AsiaMarch 5, 2014A record number of trades were executed on EquiLend’s securities finance trading platforms in Asia in February.
- EquiLend Reaches Record Securities Finance Trading VolumesFebruary 12, 2014A record number of trades were executed on EquiLend’s securities finance trading platforms on Thursday, February 6.
- DataLend Launches Securities Lending Client Performance Reporting ServiceJanuary 28, 2014DataLend, the securities finance market data provider launched in 2013 by EquiLend, has released its Client Performance Reporting service, which enables agent lenders and beneficial owners to benchmark their securities lending performance.
- EquiLend Wins Securities Lending Category of Global Custodian Technology, Consultancy & Law AwardsNovember 15, 2013EquiLend has won the Securities Lending category of the Global Custodian magazine Technology, Consultancy & Law Awards. The award was announced live in New York at the Global Custodian Awards for Excellence on Thursday, November 14.
- Tim Keenan Appointed Global Product Manager of BondLendOctober 28, 2013Tim Keenan has been appointed global product manager of fixed income securities finance trading platform BondLend, effective immediately. He will be based in New York.
- EquiLend and BondLend to Launch New Securities Finance Trading PlatformOctober 16, 2013EquiLend and BondLend have kicked off the development of a new consolidated and streamlined securities finance trading system covering the full pre-trade to trade execution process.
- DataLend Passes $10 Trillion in Securities Lending Inventory ValueOctober 15, 2013DataLend, the securities finance market data provider launched in January 2013, has surpassed $10 trillion in total inventory value covering nearly 40,000 unique securities worldwide.
- EquiLend and DataLend Win in the Global Investor/ISF Magazine AwardsSeptember 23, 2013EquiLend, the securities finance trading platform and post-trade service provider, was named Best Trading Platform globally and Best Post-Trade Service Provider in the Americas at the Global Investor/ISF Equity Lending & Synthetic Finance Awards, which took place Thursday, September 19, in London.
- BondLend Sees Record Fixed Income Securities Finance TradingSeptember 5, 2013BondLend, the fixed income securities finance trading platform, experienced record trading by volume and value across June, July and August 2013.
- EquiLend and BNY Mellon Develop Seamless Link to Communicate and Match RQV FiguresAugust 15, 2013With the need for timely settlement of collateral, EquiLend’s new Tri-Party Connectivity service helps to expedite the agreement and communication of required value (RQV) figures, while ensuring clients always know the status of their trades.
- Top Tier Financial Institutions Embrace DataLend Global Service OfferingJanuary 2, 2013EquiLend, a leading provider of global securities finance trading and post trade services, announced today the launch of DataLend, a new market data provider for the global securities finance market.
- Introducing New Global Securities Finance Data Provider – DataLendJune 20, 2012EquiLend, a leading provider of global securities finance trading and post trade services, announced today the introduction of DataLend, a new market data provider for the global securities finance market.